Welcome To Toilet!!~
Vote Eathan;s Gm application 1_765453510l
Welcome To Toilet!!~
Vote Eathan;s Gm application 1_765453510l
Welcome To Toilet!!~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toilet FTW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To ToiletStory Forums Enjoy Your Stay!~

Eathan;s Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bee6880

Eathan;s Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Eathan;s Gm application   Eathan;s Gm application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:46 am

In Game Name(s): Eathan

Sex: Male

Timezone: GMT+8

How would you rate your English? (1-10): 9

Other Languages: Mandarin , Malay

What do you think are important qualities of a GM?: The most important quality of a gm are FAIR, NON RACIAL, RESPONCIBILITY TOWARD A TASK GIVEN AS A GMS.

Have you had previous GM experience on a Maple storys server?: YES

If yes, details: 3 server ( LippsMS (GMS), ChosenMS(ADMIN) & HotMs/ HotStory (HEAD ADMIN) )

How much time can you commit to the server during the week?: Can say the whole day excluding exam,vacation and sleeping time.

How much time a day on vacations/weekends?: The Whole day

How would you describe yourself as an overall person?: Outgoing person, funny, and i like to socialize among with frens and making new friends is one of my talent. I think about being nice to people is not a problem to me unless that person is a rude one. smile

How long have you been playing private servers or Normal Maple storys?: 2 year MAPLESEA and 1 and a half year private server. Its not a problem for me because i know every of the maple world and gm commands is a piece of cake to me.
Back to top Go down

Eathan;s Gm application
Page 1 of 1