Welcome To Toilet!!~
Vote KumaBear's GM Application :) 1_765453510l
Welcome To Toilet!!~
Vote KumaBear's GM Application :) 1_765453510l
Welcome To Toilet!!~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toilet FTW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To ToiletStory Forums Enjoy Your Stay!~

KumaBear's GM Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KumaBear

KumaBear's GM Application :) Empty
PostSubject: KumaBear's GM Application :)   KumaBear's GM Application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:34 am

In Game Name(s):KumaBear

Sex:Female

Timezone:Central

How would you rate your English? (1-10):10

Other Languages:Vietnamese [Some]

What do you think are important qualities of a GM?:The most important qualities of a GM are to be kind and respectful and to never show favorites, You must always help others in how the server works or what you can or cannot do.

Have you had previous GM experience on a Maple storys server?: Yes I have.

If yes, details:I have had some GM experiences with small servers that have been shut down. I was just a normal GM and do not know how to Code but I do know all of the commands and can help people as much as possible.

How much time can you commit to the server during the week?: I can limit myself as much time as possible unless I have things that I am required to go to.

How much time a day on vacations/weekends?:Since it is Summer where I live I can play as much as possible unless personal work and activities.

How would you describe yourself as an overall person?: I describe myself as somebody who is very kind and generous, I never turn back on somebody in need. I'm very honest and trustworthy.

How long have you been playing private servers or Normal Maple storys?:I have been playing Maplestory in all for about 4 years now.

Ever since the Closed beta of GMS.
Back to top Go down

KumaBear's GM Application :)
Page 1 of 1